Flickr

Ms Adventure - View my recent photos on Flickriver

Pinterest

June 16, 2013

Talking to Myself Episode 2-Learning, changing, persevering


Don’t worry, I’m still here! :D

Remember!

This is just my opinion, my feelings, my thoughts.  Praise me, judge me, love me, hate me, like me, follow me, get inspired, and or read it just because you’re curious.  Just take it all with a grain of salt! 

Hardships…

After making the decision to self-promote and commit, I find it ironic that things decide to start crashing down.  And at the times that you least expect it, they usually do.  But that technically means that you (in this case, me) let your guard down; you became lax in the work that you’re doing; you got comfortable—too comfortable.

Perseverance…

In this day and age, you can’t necessarily do that (unless you’re one of the lucky ones)—you have to keep moving; to keep going.  Others may berate you and lecture you.  You may have an emotional breakdown or get mad or whatnot… in my opinion, that’s okay.  It’s your very own way of realizing, learning, and accepting the circumstances.  But once you’re done with that; once you accept the very thing you are upset about, move on!  Continue what you were doing!  Don’t stop! The worst thing you can do is give up and never pursue what you want to do for the rest of your life.

Time…and Effort…

All things take time.  Getting what you want in life takes time and effort. Make an effort in everything you do.  Keep yourself busy by being aware of not only your surroundings, but yourself as well.  Don’t get too comfortable! Challenge yourself.  Work your brain. And if people come at you and want to bring you down to their level like a crab in a bucket (go ahead and google crab effect if you don’t know what I mean), don’t let them.  But in time, you will begin to see results.  In time, through your hard work, you will reach the part in life where you want to be.

Simply put: Don’t give up, persevere, believe in yourself, don’t get too comfortable, be consistent, don’t let other’s stop you from what you’re doing, and ultimately conquer whatever it is you want to do in life!

***In other news:  I got my beta key for FFXIV:ARR on Friday morning. Played through Friday and Saturday with my bf.  Amazing.  I had so much fun, despite minor difficult quests here and there.  But other than that I enjoyed it.  I was hoping to play today, but they cut the beta short for this weekend *SAD FACE* WAAAAAHHH :C.  I was hoping to take some screenshots of my character.
More updates on FFXIV:ARR next weekend.  And maybe some screenshots of my character (don’t want to break NDA and get banned for life.  Safety first!)

No comments:

Post a Comment