Flickr

Ms Adventure - View my recent photos on Flickriver

Pinterest

June 11, 2013

Gaming! Episode 2--E3 2013 Press Conferences

Yeah.  Console wars.  All I can say is: "Jerry! Jerry!".

***I'm not a professional critic.  I am entitled to my opinion and so are you.  Feel free to take it with a grain of salt.  I don't want to nitpick every little thing, so I'll just make my point; make it as general as possible, and be done with it.  Minor Spoilers for those who didn't watch the events up until now. 
Microsoft, EA, Ubisoft, Sony, and Nintendo have finished their Press Conferences and have announced their upcoming titles.

Games revealed include (but not limited to) Watch DogsTom Clancy's: The DivisionDestinyDeep DownForza MotorsportGran Turismo 6Mirror's EdgeFFXV (Previously titled FF versus XIII)KH3, and many, many more in a loooong list that I plan to buy/watch...or who knows, eventually live stream :D.

Props for Nintendo for trying to hang on for as long as they can.  I know they said that they didn't have anything new to reveal.  They played a pre-recorded video.  Yeah.  The announcement for the new Super Smash Bros. (3DS and WiiU) and a few other titles... That's it.

Putting that aside, now for the main event: Microsoft VS Sony. The juicy stuff that will be talked about for a few months.

Holy Cow.  Sony has some major cojones to pull off what they did.  Hit after hit, they just refused to stop going after Microsoft.  But you know what? I applaud them for it.  They know who their true followers are; their core audience, and what those people want.  

Now, don't get me wrong (and me being the nice/optimistic person that I am...), Microsoft can still get it right.  But they need to get their s*** straight before I even reconsider my (and many others') decision on not purchasing their product(s).

Anyways, that's my blah blah blah's on that.  Remember!  It's just my opinion.  Take it with a grain of salt!

Oh!  I forgot to mention.  If you didn't read my tweet yesterday, It's true. I screamed and jumped up and down like a kid on a sugar high when they announced KH3.  First time I did that in a while.  Square Enix knows what they're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment