Flickr

Ms Adventure - View my recent photos on Flickriver

Pinterest

June 19, 2013

Studying the Past Episode 1-Drawings


Just made a new Flickr account!  Posting pictures from the World of Ms Adventure! Art, Photography, and much more!

I was searching for a good quote about history/the past.  And I found a pretty good one from Confucius:

"Study the past, if you would divine the future."

The main reason why I was looking for one is because I want to share with all of you my past works in art--be it drawing, painting, 3D art, ceramics, crafts.... anything that I've made.   And in looking back at my past work, it is a great reminder of what I've done in the past (achievements and mistakes) and what I have learned/can learn from them.  I also wanted a catchy title for this series :).

And that's why I made a flickr account for all of you to see!  I wanted a central hub for the pictures that I post here and much more that I would like to share.

So stop by and take a peek the Museum of Ms. Adventure on Flickr!  I'll be adding more as I go, so follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment