Flickr

Ms Adventure - View my recent photos on Flickriver

Pinterest

July 18, 2013

Talking to Myself-Setting up a Live Stream, Get ready!

image
Life happens.  S*** happens.  Time passes by fast.  Two weeks went by fast.  And I didn't even realize it.

Epiphanies happen.  

Guess what?  I have decided that I want to Live Stream video games.  Weird?  Perhaps.... Nah.  I'm doing it.  I've been setting up my stream, and set up my channel.

My internet sucks.  But I'm still going to do it.  I'll work on making my stream better.

Next problem:  What the hell am I going to play?  I have no idea whatsoever.   The time I decide to stream is the time where there's a bit a of a drought in games to play.  Maybe I'll play some old games to start.

And my schedule is a bit hectic this week.  When can I stream?  Whenever I can.  Follow me on Twitter for live updates.


It's happening, guys.  And I'm not going to stop.  I just need to find some games to play..... (>.>')a. 

No comments:

Post a Comment