Flickr

Ms Adventure - View my recent photos on Flickriver

Pinterest

July 1, 2013

Omnomnoms and Yummies Ep 1- Kazoozles!

image
Wonka has outdone themselves with this one.

Okay. First of all, if you haven't tried these. Go, find a pack, and TRY THEM!

I introduce to you: Kazoozles (pronounced kuz-OOH-zuhls).  There's cherry punch flavor, but from what 
I hear, there is also Pink Lemonade flavor, which I haven't found, but want to try.

You may be luckier than me with finding these.  I literally went on a quest--a candy venture--to find these treasures.  Only one place that I know of around here sells them. And at this moment, I cannot go on Amazon and buy myself a box of these things.  Because if I could, I would buy a million of them.
Now, if you don't know what they are from the pictures, they are basically  softer twizzlers with stuff in the center that is like a marchmallow-y, super sweet tart-ish sort of filling.

image

"Well what does it taste like?" you may ask.

To me, this comes to mind:

Orgasm in your mouth, holy sh**, a unicorn dancing, pooping rainbows on your tongue.

Sounds odd, but if you love candy, try these for yourself, and tell me what came to mind.
For someone like me, candy (especially hard candy) is something I tend to avoid.  But this... This candy...  I now declare is one of my top candies in the universe.  And that's saying something.  I shall savor every bite of this candy until I get another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment